Saturday, January 10, 2015

Hello, is any body out there?

It's been a long enough time that I have forgotten about this blog, and have come back to it. Taking a break from this one, I suppose I opened a new one. I'm a serial account holder, and scatter brain, but HEY! Those are the kind of folks that make geniuses. :-) Looking through magnifying glass spectacles from a distance, at a current situation I find myself in; I realize it's not as trivial when you have just the smallest amount of support. There's a bunch of us "in the struggle", and in light of this month and in honor of the civil struggle, I'll vent not here, but to my meditations, and release to my/our ancestors. I'm hoping for more hope, because it's what helps get us by in the time we're waiting on that raft called faith, to row us into a better stream of life. NO? What am I talking about? Guess, only time will tell AND We'll see. <3 Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment